You can feel good about making these cookies for your little ones because they don't have any butter or refined sugar in them! The use of brown rice flour as the base makes them gluten free as well. The chocolate chips are optional for a sweeter treat but you can easily substitute raisins for a healthier version. These cookies are super easy to make and bake up within minutes.
what you need:
*makes about 20 cookies
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup finely ground almonds
- 3/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or raisins
what to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix honey and peanut butter in a large bowl, then add egg and mix until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture, and stir just until combined. Do not over mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using two spoons, drop golf ball sizes of dough onto lined cookie sheet - around 8 per sheet. Bake for 8-10 min. Cool cookies on cooking rack once done. Enjoy!
|peanut enjoying her cookies|