|quick & easy side dish|
what you need:
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- a few slices of calabrese
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum for easy clean up.
- Wash and pat dry asparagus. Trim off tough ends. Toss asparagus with olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut calabrese strips in half. Wrap them around the bottoms of the asparagus. Spread asparagus on baking sheet, don't let them overlap. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until calabrese is slightly crispy and the asparagus tips look lightly charred and softened.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature. Enjoy!