what you need:
- pretzels, store bought
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- Get a double boiler going - heat proof bowl over a pot with a shallow amount of boiling water.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in the bowl - be careful not to let any water in!
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment/wax paper.
- Stir chocolate mixture and when it is smooth, remove from heat. Dip one side of the pretzel and lay it gently on the paper. Once you have no more room, place the pretzels in the fridge. The chocolate should set within 15 minutes or so. It will be easy to remove because of the wax paper. Pile high on a plate and enjoy!