|leftover candy comes in handy|
what you need:
*makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ~1 cup peanut M&Ms
- ~8 mini crispy crunch bars
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix all flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In another bowl, mix together butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until incorporated. Divide batter into two bowls.
- Break crispy crunch bars into big pieces (not too small or else it will just melt away into the cookies). Add pieces to one bowl and mix.
- Add M&Ms into the other bowl and mix.
- Spoon batter onto baking sheet, about 6-8 cookies per sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove and cool, then enjoy!