|light and fresh|
what you need:
- 3 large carrots
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp ponzu (optional)
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 tbsp rice or red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp freshly grated ginger (frozen ginger easiest to grate)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash and peel carrots. Use a grater to shred carrots.
- Wash and slice onion on a sharp angle to get long "blades" of green.
- Combine ponzu, lemon, vinegar, oil, ginger, honey, salt and pepper.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and refrigerate at least 15 minutes for flavours to marry. Serve cold and enjoy!