|simple salmon dinner|
what you need:
- 2 salmon fillets (skin off, steamed skin doesn't taste that great)
- 1 lemon
- 1 handful of fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Thinly slice half of the lemon into discs, then squeeze the juice of the other half into the steamer dish. Wash the dill and pat dry.
- Place one layer of lemon slices intermixed with the dill in the dish.
- Pat dry salmon fillets and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Nestle on top of the lemon/dill, then place the rest of the lemon slices and dill on top.
- Set the steamer for 25 minutes (you may need longer if your salmon is quite thick).
- Serve with a side of tzatziki, pita bread and salad. Enjoy!